All Borgue Community Council meetings take place in Borgue Public Hall starting at 7 p.m. and are open to all members of the public. Meeting agendas are distributed two weeks in advance of the meetings and can be found on this web site, on the Borgue Community Facebook page and posted on the Borgue Public Hall notice board.
Here are the planned dates for our meetings although Covid-19 restrictions may mean that the future meetings will be held via Zoom. See the Coronavirus page for the latest information. If there are any issues that you wish to bring to the attention of the Community Council, please use our contacts page.
- Tuesday 17th August 2021
- Welcome and Apologies
- Police Report
- Minutes and Matters arising
- Secretary’s Report (circulated prior to meeting)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Roads: Update from meetings with roads dept.
- Flood Risk Management Consultation
- Community Issues:
A) Update on bathing water quality
B) Overnight parking/wild camping.
- Planning: Update on the progress of the proposed Solar Farm at High Nunton.
- Any Other Business
Tuesday, 19th October 2021
Tuesday, 14th December 2021