All Borgue Community Council meetings take place in Borgue Public Hall starting at 7 p.m. and are open to all members of the public. Meeting agendas are distributed two weeks in advance of the meetings and can be found on this web site, on the Borgue Community Facebook page and posted on the Borgue Public Hall notice board.
Here are the planned dates for our meetings. If there are any issues that you wish to bring to the attention of the Community Council, please use our contacts page.
19th April 2022
- Welcome and Apologies
- Police Report
- Minutes and Matters arising
- Co-Option of Mr Carl Burn onto Borgue CC
- Secretary's Report (circulated prior to meeting)
- Treasurer's Report
- Community Interest Company
- Community Issues
Various consultations ongoing:
- Fly Tipping (discussed previously)
- Dumfries and Galloway Integration Joint Board’s (IJB) Draft Participation and Engagement Strategy for 2022/25.
- LICENSING OF SEXUAL ENTERTAINMENT VENUES CONSULTATION
- 22/0504/FUL 04.04.2022 Mr Andy Goldsworthy, Clauchendolly, Borgue Kirkcudbright, DG6 4TW: ALTERATIONS,EXTENSION AND CHANGE OF USE OF ARTISTS STUDIO TOFORM DWELLING HOUSE AND INSTALLATION OF SEPTIC TANK AND SOAKAWAY (RENEWAL OF PLANNING PERMISSION PREVIOUSLY GRANTED UNDER 19/0802/FUL
14th June 2022 (AGM & Business Meeting)
23rd August 2022
11th October 2022
13th December 2022
14th February 2023