The next meeting of the Community Council will take place in the Borgue Public Hall on Tuesday, 17th August 7 p.m.
COVID-19: This meeting will take place in accordance with social distancing measures along with a number of further steps in order to maintain a safe environment. The Community Council respectfully request that all attendees act within accordance to these measures.
The agenda for the meeting is below:
- Welcome and Apologies
- Police Report
- Minutes and Matters arising
- Secretary’s Report (circulated prior to meeting)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Roads: Update from meetings with roads dept.
- Flood Risk Management Consultation
- Community Issues:
A) Update on bathing water quality
B) Overnight parking/wild camping.
- Planning: Update on the progress of the proposed Solar Farr at High Nunton.
- Any Other Business.
Community Council Meeting - Tuesday, 17th August 7 p.m.